The website listed above, hereinafter referred to as "Website" is operated by the following party:
BookCoverZone, a business operated by Elo Software and Cinius Yayinlari, organized under international laws (hereinafter referred to as "Operator"), the laws
of Taiwan and the laws of the Republic of Turkey.
For any questions or comments regarding this Refund Policy, customers may visit the following link: www.bookcover.com/faq.
Refunds are permitted on digital products. Customers may request a refund on digital products sold within 3 days of purchase. If you reside in the European
Union and you cancel your account within fourteen (14) days of making payment to BookCoverZone, provided that you have not yet downloaded or licensed any Visual
Content, BookCoverZone, will refund the payment made by you in connection with such cancelled account.
The following conditions entitle a customer to a refund:
- The product was not delivered to the customer, due to a system/server error making it impossible for the customer to download the product within 24 hours of
- The product was not available for download by the customer for any other reason, which the Operator is responsible for.
- The product file was corrupt and a new file wasn’t delivered within 24 hours of it being requested by the customer.
- The customer repurchased the product after an initial purchase in error. While repurchases are not possible for premade covers, this clause does not apply
to them. This clause applies to manual customization services offered through bookcoverzone.com.
- The product was a custom made book cover (not a premade cover that is directly available for download) and the design process hadn't started yet.
- If the above conditions are not met, Operator reserves the right to reject the refund.
- Products may not be returned due solely to incompatibility with a customer's software or device.